Daniel Kehler, M.D.
Expert Evaluations for Exceptional Outcomes
Dr. Daniel Kehler offers specialized training in oncologic imaging including prostate, abdominal and breast imaging. Dr. Kehler is a part of a group of specialists in Radiology Associates of Appleton who interpret Positron Emission Tomography (PET) imaging, distinguishing tumors as cancerous and detecting cancer that has spread to other areas of the body. He also brings expertise in the clinical care of breast imaging patients in the areas of tomosynthesis and new imaging guided minimally invasive breast procedures.
His special interests in radiology include:
- Prostate MRI
- PET Imaging
- Abdominal and Oncologic Imaging (CT, MRI and Ultrasound)
- Breast Imaging (Mammography/Tomosynthesis, Ultrasound, MRI and Biopsies)
Dr. Kehler earned his bachelor’s degree in Philosophy at St. Olaf College, graduating magna cum laude. He received his medical degree from Creighton University School of Medicine and completed his internship year at Gundersen Health System. He completed his diagnostic radiology residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin and body imaging fellowship at Mayo Clinic in Arizona. He is a member of the American College of Radiology, American Roentgen Ray Society and Radiological Society of North America.
Dr. Kehler’s practice sites include:
• ThedaCare Appleton Medical Center
• ThedaCare Shawano Medical Center
• ThedaCare Physicians Family Physicians
(North Appleton, Memorial, Midway, Kimberly)
• ThedaCare Physicians Pediatrics (Appleton North)
• Primary Care Associates
• ThedaCare Berlin Hospital
• ThedaCare Wild Rose Hospital
• Clintonville Clinic
• Shawano Clinic
• Encircle Health