Jason Chon, M.D.
Expert Evaluations for Exceptional Outcomes
Dr. Jason Chon performs a wide range diagnostic imaging procedures. He is specialty trained in multiple diagnostic modalities, including MRI, CT, ultrasound, and PET imaging. In addition, he has focused on body and musculoskeletal MRI, providing referring physicians and specialists with related radiological services.
His special interests in general radiology include:
- Orthopedic imaging
- Joint injections for diagnosis and pain relief
- Digital imaging (CT, MRI and ultrasound)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Body MRI
Dr. Chon received his medical degree from Rush University Medical College, Chicago, Illinois. He completed his internship at MacNeal Hospital in Illinois, followed by residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Rush University Medical Center, where he served as chief resident. This was followed by fellowship training in MRI and US at the Rush University Medical Center.
Dr. Chon joined Radiology Associates of Appleton in 2009. He is board certified by the American Board of Radiology, and is a member of the Radiological Society of North America, the American Roentgen Ray Society, the American College of Radiology, and Alpha Omega Alpha. He currently serves on the Radiology Associates of Appleton Board of Directors.
Dr. Chon’s practice sites include:
- ThedaCare Appleton Medical Center
- ThedaCare Shawano Medical Center
- ThedaCare Physicians Family Physicians (North Appleton, Memorial, Midway, Kimberly)
- ThedaCare Physicians Pediatrics (Appleton North)
- Primary Care Associates
- Thedacare Berlin Hospital
- Thedacare Wild Rose Hospital
- Clintonville Clinic
- Encircle Health