Stephanus J. Macrander, M.D.
Expert Evaluations for Exceptional Outcomes
Dr. Stephanus Macrander performs a full suite of diagnostic imaging procedures. In addition, he has focused on musculoskeletal radiology for orthopedic and sports medicine, providing referring physicians and specialists with related radiological services.
His interests in general radiology include:
• Oncologic imaging
• Digital imaging (CT, MRI and ultrasound)
• Musculoskeletal imaging
• Gastrointestinal radiology
Dr. Macrander received his medical degree from the University of Illinois. He completed his internship and residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin where he also completed a fellowship in digital imaging.
He joined Radiology Associates of Appleton in 1988. Dr. Macrander is board certified by the American College of Radiology, and is a member of the Radiological Society of North America, the American Roentgen Ray Society and the American College of Radiology. He is a current board member for Radiology Associates of Appleton.
Dr. Macrander’s practice sites include:
• ThedaCare Appleton Medical Center
• ThedaCare Shawano Medical Center
• ThedaCare Physicians Family Physicians
(North Appleton, Memorial, Midway, Kimberly)
• ThedaCare Physicians Pediatrics (Appleton North)
• Primary Care Associates
• ThedaCare Berlin Hospital
• ThedaCare Wild Rose Hospital
• Clintonville Clinic
• Shawano Clinic
• Encircle Health